What to Expect:
Columbus Crew SC High School Camps are designed to provide players with insight into the elements needed to help them achieve their full potential and prepare for the season.
We aim to create a positive, challenging and enjoyable learning environment. The curriculum incorporates the technical and tactical elements of the game which includes dribbling, passing, shooting, 1v1, 2v2, 2v1, 3v3, 3v2, 4v4 and will focus on the application of technique and small group tactics in games up to 7v7, 9v9, 11v11. The camp will also incorporate possession games and focucs on both attacking and defending principles.
OHSAA rules dictate teams can only train for 10 days prior to the fall season. Our High School camps provide an opportunity for 5 additional training days unter the tutelage of Crew SC Player Development Technical Staff to prepare for the upcoming season.
- Handling of all camp registration and registration communication
- Full staffing of the camp by Crew SC Player Development Technical & Youth Staff
- Training Sessions based on Columbus Crew SC Curriculum
- Creation of marketing material for camp
- Columbus Crew SC Camp t-shirt per participant *
- Columbus Crew SC home game voucher per camper *
* Applies to specifc camp
What to bring to camp:
- Soccer shoes
- Shin guards
- Goalie gloves (if you are a goalkeeper)
- Water bottle with water
- Soccer ball (pumped up)