Crew SC High School Camp:
A 5-day camp designed for your high school team hosted at your facility. We aim to create a positibe, challenging and enjoyable learning environment. The curriculum incorporates the technical and tactical elements of the game which includes dribbling, passing, shooting, 1v1, 2v2, 2v1, 3v3, 3v2, 4v4 and will focus on the application of technique and small group tactics in games up to 7v7, 9v9, 11v11. The camp will also incorporate possession games and focucs on both attacking and defending principles.
OHSAA rules dictate teams can only train for 10 days prior to the fall season. This camp provides an opportunity for 5 additional training days unter the tutelage of Crew SC Player Development Technical Staff so they can prepare for the upcoming season.
- Handling of all camp registration and registration communication
- Full staffing of the camp by Crew SC Player Development Technical & Youth Staff
- Training Sessions based on Columbus Crew SC Curriculum
- Creation of marketing material for camp
- 1 Columbus Crew SC Camp t-shirt per participant
- Columbus Crew SC branded adidas mini soccer ball
- 1 Columbus Crew SC home game voucher per camper
Coaches fill out this form for more information!