Hello everyone - I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! If it will every stop raining :)
First, I just wanted to introduce myself to those that don’t know me and begin introducing how communication will be provided to the team. My son is Domenic DeBellis and I will be your lead team admin this year. Young Kim, Aaron Kim’s father will also be assisting me. So he is also a good point of contact for you. Together I hope we will be able to provide parents with the information and/or resources they need to have a successful year.
Communication tools: Team app will be our main form of communication. I high encourage you to download the app to your phone for quick and easy access to all the team information. I will also post the calendar to the Crew website (right here) but key details and updates will be communicated via the team app. If you have any comments or suggestions please let me know. I welcome any ideas to make your experience better.
CC-PreAcademyU15B now has their own Smartphone App. It’ll keep you up-to-date with your team’s news, events, schedules and much more. To get the full features of your teams App you need to download Team App onto your smartphone.
Download Team App here (http://teamapp.com/app). Its 100% FREE.
Launch Team App. Then: 1. Sign-up to Team App. You’ll be sent an email to confirm your registration. 2. Log in. Then search for CC-PreAcademyU15B and request access
Now on to a few details:
1) If you have not already filled out the required paperwork for the 2017-2018 season, please do so in the next few days. It takes approx. 15 minutes to complete everything.
STEP 1: Visit https://form.jotform.us/ 71145948067160 and submit your player photo and a copy of the player’s birth certificate (NOTE: only if he is a new player to the Crew SC youth system will you need to submit a birth certificate).
STEP 2: Complete (and hit submit) the following 2 forms on the next page.
2) If you have not ordered your child’s new uniform shirt or other needed uniform items please do so asap! Here is the link to order: https://crew-sc-player-development.myshopify.com/collections/pre-academy
3) Team pictures will occur at Crew Stadium on either August 5th or 6th – more details to come. Please plan on attending.
And now just a few notes of interest:
1) The first parent Education Session will be on July 27th, 2017 @ Crew Stadium. Topic has not been release as of yet. In addition the 2017 Parent Expectation Policy can be accessed here: http://www.crewscplayerdevelopment.com/_files/parent-resources/2017%20Parents’%20Policy.pdf
2) Discounts: Woo Hoo!!! You can receive 10% off at the Crew Store @ Crew Stadium during normal business hours. NOT During games. Also you can receive 30% off at the Adidas outlet store on any items, if your child is wearing his uniform and accompanies you to the store. These are great opportunities to get gear for your player.
3) Kick off the Season! – We would like to coordinate a team building event to kick off the season. This is a great way for the boys to meet and the parents too. :) With several of the boys playing high school ball, however this might be a bit difficult, but I believe we can figure out something.
I would like to start the discussion by suggesting the September 30th Crew Game. This is also the second Player Voucher game that is being offered during the fall season. (the first voucher night is on August 12th and is featuring a post match party – contact nick white for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Other options might be a trampoline party, movie night, or dinner gathering. Any ideas???
Lastly, I would like to provide you with a few highlights for the upcoming year.
- The boys will be playing in the NPL and OSSL Leagues.
- We are considering 4 tournament events this year. More details to come as soon as they are locked down.
- The Season will begin in Late October/Early November for this team.
Thanks, Desirae DeBellis